Bills Lake 2 - Rules
We really want you to have a great time at Bill's Lakes and following a few rules combined with a bit of common sense will help you to enjoy your stay. If you have any problems please call Bill at any time.
- Swims to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Cigarette butts and bottle tops to be placed in the bin.
- 3 rod limit at all times for Carp/Cats however a noddy rod is allowed.
- No Braided main line. (o.k. to use on spod and marker rods).
- DO NOT ever leave your rods unattended.
- No loud music.
- Klinik or other antiseptic must be visible near unhooking mat along with a bucket of water.
- Minimum 42” landing net.
- Poly-ball or Carp Cot Style unhooking mats only.
- Fish within the confines of your swim. Map in cabin if you need an explanation.
- No death rigs or bent hook rigs.
- No fires (leave log piles alone).
- Ensure you use safety rigs.
- No sacking or restraining of fish for any reason.
- Bivvies to be dark green in colour.
- Rubbish to be placed only in plastic bin sacks - f.o.c from in the Cabin.
- Bottles and glassware to be kept in separate bags please.
- All rubbish to be cleared from swim when full or on day of departure and placed ready for collection in allocated places.
- Smokers please use an ashtray.
There is NO Admission to the swims before 10am and you MUST leave the swims by 9am on the day of departure. The management will accept no responsibility for accident or loss. Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in EXPLUSION FROM THE COMPLEX.We have said “bye bye” to several people!