We really want you to have a great time at Bill’s Lakes and following a few rules combined with a bit of common sense will help you to enjoy your stay while keeping you and the fish SAFE.
- 3 rod limit at all times.
- DO NOT leave your rods unattended.
- 15lb minimum main line.
- No braided main line. (ok to use on spod and marker rods).
- No lead core.
- No death rigs or bent hook patterns. Ensure you always use safe rig set-ups.
- No 360 rigs
- Only Particles supplied by Bill’s Lake may be used on all of our lakes.
- No Maggots or Castors to be used.
- Minimum 42” landing net.
- Polyball or cradle style unhooking mats only, suitable for huge carp.
- Scales and unhooking mat or cradle must be able to cope with a fish of 70lb plus.
- ALWAYS keep an unhooking mat or cradle under a fish for photos at all times.
- DO NOT hold fish above knee height.
- DO NOT stand while holding fish.
- All fish must be transferred in the net to a weigh sling in the water BEFORE lifting out of the lake.
- Fish within the confines of your swim area. This is available on our website and in the huts.
- No sacking or restraining of fish for any reason. Flotation slings are fine for retaining fish for short periods of time while you get your camera and weigh equipment ready.
- Swims to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Rubbish to be placed only in plastic bin sacks - f.o.c from us.
- Bottles, aluminium cans and plastic bottles to be placed in the recycling bags provided. All other general rubbish must be put in the black bin sacks please.
- Cigarette butts and bottle tops, wet wipes, fishing line, rigs etc to be placed in the black bin bag.
- No fires (leave log piles alone).
- No loud music.
- No metal BBQ's are to be used. Disposable BBQ's are allowed.
- Unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated. Abuse of drugs or alcohol etc.
- No permanent markers to be used in trees etc.
- No row boats or inflatable boats allowed.
- Remote controlled bait baits are allowed.
- No Swimming.
- Please close the lake gates behind you.
- All equipment hired from us to be returned to the cabin cleaned in good order or you may lose your deposit.
The management will accept no responsibility for accident or loss.
If you have any questions, problems or issues please contact Bill at any time.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in EXPULSION FROM THE COMPLEX. We have said “bye bye” to several people!
Booking a Holiday
It's simple to get your carp fishing holiday sorted
Our holiday availability is live on our website so select your anglers and date and you can get an instant answer on screen back in seconds.